1.  Kh. Mirakhorlou and R. Akhavan "Area changes of Hyrcanian Forests during 2004 to 2016", Agricultural Research Education and Extension Organization (AREEO), 69, 121-133, 2016.
2.  O.W. Tsui, N.C. Coops, M.A. Wulder, P.L. Marshall, and A. Cardle, "Using multi-frequency radar and discrete-return LiDAR measurements to estimate aboveground biomass and biomass components in a coastal temperate forest", ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 69, 121-133, 2012. [DOI:10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2012.02.009
3.  D. LU, "A Review-The potential and challenge of remote sensing-based biomass estimation", International Journal of Remote Sensing, 27(7), 1297-1328, 2006. [DOI:10.1080/01431160500486732
4.  O.W. Tsui, N.C. Coops, M.A. Wulder and P.L. Marshall, "Integrating airborne LiDAR and spaceborne radar via multivariate kriging to estimate above-ground biomass", Remote Sensing of Environment, 139, 340-352, 2013. [DOI:10.1016/j.rse.2013.08.012
5.  B. Mosavi, "Comparison of high resolution (Quickbird) and medium resolution (Landsat8-OLI) satellite images capability in estimation of trees aboveground biomass", A thesis of Master student, Gorgan University of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 2015.
6.  Gh. Ronoud, "Estimating aboveground woody biomass of Fagus orientalis stands in Hyrcanian forest of Iran using Landsat 8 satellite data (Case study: Khyroud forest)", A thesis of Master student, University of Tehran, 2016.
7.  S. Attarchi, "Complex land cover classification and physical properties retrieval of the Hyrcanian forest: A Multi-Source Remote Sensing approach", A thesis of PhD student, University of TU Bergakademie Freiberg, 2014.
8.  S. Attarchi and R. Gloaguen, "Improving the Estimation of Above Ground Biomass Using Dual Polarimetric PALSAR and ETM+ Data in the Hyrcanian Mountain Forest (Iran)", Remote Sensing of Environment, 6(5), 3693-3715, 2014. [DOI:10.3390/rs6053693
9.  J. Mohammadi, S. Shataee, M. Namiranian, and E. Næsset, "Modeling biophysical properties of broad-leaved stands in the Hyrcanian forests of Iran using fused airborne laser scanner data and ultraCam-D images", International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 61, 32-45, 2017. [DOI:10.1016/j.jag.2017.05.003
10.  A. Raei, P. Pahlavani and M. Hasanlou, "Determining effective factors on forest fire using the compound of geographically weighted regression and genetic algorithm, a case study: Golestan, Iran", Journal of Geospatial Information Technology, 61, 32-45, 2016.
11.  S.C. Pal, R. Chakrabortty, S. Malik, and B. Das, "Application of forest canopy density model for forest cover mapping using LISS-IV satellite data: a case study of Sali watershed, West Bengal", Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, 4(2), 853-865, 2018. [DOI:10.1007/s40808-018-0445-x
12.  R.S. Sharma and T.P. Singh, "Forest Canopy Density Assessment Using High Resolution LISS-4 Data in Yamunanagar District, Haryana", International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 42, 5-11, 2018. [DOI:10.5194/isprs-archives-XLII-5-285-2018
13.  A.C. Fitrianto, A. Darmawan, K. Tokimatsu, and K. Yoshikawa, "Spatial distribution of empty fruit bunch production as potential electric resource using remote sensing technique", Energy Procedia, 158, 3565-3571, 2019. [DOI:10.1016/j.egypro.2019.01.910
14.  A. Shaholi, M. Pirbavaghar and P. Fatehi, "Forest Canopy Density Assessment Using FCD model: a case study of Marivan forests", Journal of RS and GIS in Natural Resources, 6, 21-28, 2014.
15.  A. Rikimaru, "TM Data Processing Guide for forest Canopy Density Mapping and Monitoring Model", presented at Utilization of Remote Sensing in Site Assessment and Planning for Rehabilitation of Logged-over Forest, Bangkok, Thailand, 1996.
16.  M.S. Jamalabad, "Forest canopy density monitoring using satellite images", presented at ISPRS Congress, Istanbul, Turkey, 2004.
17.  Z. Azizi et al, "Forest canopy density estimating using satellite images", International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 8, 5-11, 2008.
18.  C. Huang, L. Yang, B. K. Wylie, and C. Homer, "A strategy for estimating tree canopy density using Landsat 7 ETM+ and high-resolution images over large areas", International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 61, 32-45, 2001.
19.  SZ. Hosseini, M. Kappas, and P. Propastin, "Estimating Relationship between Vegetation Dynamic and Precipitation in Central Iran", presented at Toledo conference, Spain, 2011.
20.  G. Yin, Z. Hu, X. Chen and T. Tiyip, "Vegetation dynamics and its response to climate change in Central Asia", Journal of Arid Land, 8(3), 375-388, 2016. [DOI:10.1007/s40333-016-0043-6
21.  R. Sharma, K. Hara and R. Tateishi, "Developing forest cover composites through a combination of Landsat-8 optical and Sentinel-1 SAR data for the visualization and extraction of forested areas", Journal of Imaging, 4(9), 105, 2018. [DOI:10.3390/jimaging4090105
22.  FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization), 2005. Global Forest Resources Assessment 2005, (Iran report). Rome, 2005, P41.