1.  H. Buhaug, and H. Urdal, "An urbanization bomb? Population growth and social disorder in cities", Global Environment Change, Vol.23, pp. 1-10, 2013. [DOI:10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2012.10.016
2.  J.V. Henderson, and W.H. Gun, "Urbanization and city growth: the role of institutions", Reg. Sci. Urban Econ, Vol.37, pp. 283-313, 2007. [DOI:10.1016/j.regsciurbeco.2006.11.008
3.  J.M.B. Morillas, D.M. González, and G.R. Gozalo, "A review of the measurement procedure of the ISO 1996 standard. Relationship with the European Noise Directive", Science of the Total Environment, Vol.565: pp. 595-606, 2016. [DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.04.207
4.  E. Murphy, and E.A. King, Environmental noise pollution: Noise mapping, public health, and policy. New York: Elsevier, 2014. [DOI:10.1016/B978-0-12-411595-8.00001-X
5.  CALM, Research for a quieter Europe in 2020. Strategy paper of the 519 CALM II net-work. Brussels: European Commission, 2007.
6.  WHO, Burden of disease from environmental noise. Copenhagen: World Health Organisation, 2011.
7.  E. Murphy, E.A. King, and H.J. Rice, "Estimating human exposure to transport noise in central Dublin, Ireland", Environ. Int., Vol.35 (2), pp. 298-302, 2009. [DOI:10.1016/j.envint.2008.07.026
8.  M. Ögren, P. Molnár, and L. Barregard, "Road traffic noise abatement scenarios in Gothenburg 2015-2035". Environmental research, Vol.164 pp. 516-521, 2018. [DOI:10.1016/j.envres.2018.03.011
9.  L.A. Gille, C. Marquis-Favre, and R. Weber, "Aircraft noise annoyance modeling: Consideration of noise sensitivity and of different annoying acoustical characteristics", Applied Acoustics, Vol.115, pp. 139-149, 2017. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2016.08.022
10.  C. Munteanu, M.L. Mihaela, D.R. Tămaş-Gavrea, N. Cobîrzan, R. Chiuzbaian, and R. Fernea, "Protection to railway traffic noise in the case of a multilevel residential building from the city of Cluj-Napoca", Procedia Manufacturing, Vol.22, pp. 339-346, 2018. [DOI:10.1016/j.promfg.2018.03.051
11.  R. Pieren, K. Heutschi, J.M. Wunderli, M. Snellen, and DG. Simons, "Auralization of railway noise: Emission synthesis of rolling and impact noise", Applied Acoustics, Vol.127 pp. 34-45, 2017. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2017.05.026
12.  J. Gulliver, D. Morley, D. Vienneau, F. Fabbri, M. Bell, P. Goodman, S. Beevers, D. Dajnak, F.J. Kelly, and D. Fecht, "Development of an open -source road trafﬁc noise model for exposure assessment", Environmental Modelling and Software, pp. 1-11, (2015). [DOI:10.1016/j.envsoft.2014.12.022
13.  K. Yoon, D.Y. Gwak, C. Chun, Y. Seong, J. Hong, and S. Lee, "Analysis of frequency dependence on short-term annoyance of conventional railway noise using sound quality metrics in a laboratory context", Applied Acoustics. Vol.138 pp. 121-132, 2018. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2018.03.024
14.  T. Istamto, D. Houthuijs, and L. Lebret, "Willingness to pay to avoid health risks from road-trafﬁc-related air pollution and noise across ﬁve countries", Science of the Total Environment, Vol.497-498, 420-429, 2014. [DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.07.110
15.  G. Travaini, and D. Schut, Rail route 2050: The sustainable backbone of the single European transport area. Brussels: the European rail Research advisory council, 2012.
16.  European Commission, Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on the implementation of the Environmental Noise Directive, Brussels, 2011.
17.  ISO 1996-1, Acoustics - Description, measurement and assessment of environmental noise - Part 1: Basic quantities and assessment procedures. 2016.
18.  G. Zambon, R. Benocci, A. Bisceglie, H. E. Roman, and P. Bellucci, "The LIFE DYNAMAP project: Towards a procedure for dynamic noise mapping in urban areas", Applied Acoustics, Vol.124, pp. 52-60, 2017. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2016.10.022
19.  D.M. González, J.B. Morillas, L. Godinho, and P. Amado-Mendes, "Acoustic screening effect on building façades due to parking lines in urban environments. Effects in noise mapping", Applied Acoustics, Vol.130 pp. 1-4, 2018. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2017.08.023
20.  S. Kephalopoulos, M. Paviotti, and F. Anfosso-Ledee, Common Noise Assessment Methods in Europe (CNOSSOS-EU). European Commission Joint Research Centre, Luxembourg publications Office of the European :union:, 2012.
21.  Wolfel, Adaptation and revision of the interim noise computation methods for the purpose of strategic noise mapping. Work package 3.2.1. Calculation and measurement guidelines for rail transport noise 1996 - translation. Commissioned by European commission, DG environment, 2003.
22.  ECAC.CEAC, 3rd edition, Report on the standard method of computing noise contours around civil airports. Vol.1: Applications guide, European civil aviation conference, 2016.
23.  F. Bunn, and P.H.T. Zannin, "Assessment of railway noise in an urban setting", Applied acoustics, V.104, pp. 16-23, 2016. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2015.10.025
24.  H. Campello-Vicente, R. Peral-Orts, N. Campillo-Davo, and E. Velasco-Sanchez, "The effect of electric vehicles on urban noise maps" Applied Acoustics, Vol.116, pp. 59-64, 2017. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2016.09.018
25.  J. Felcyn, A. Preis, P. Kokowski, and M. Gałuszka, "A comparison of noise mapping data and people's assessment of annoyance: How can noise action plans be improved?", Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Vol.63, pp. 72-120, 2018. [DOI:10.1016/j.trd.2018.04.019
26.  B.I. Harman, H. Koseoglu, and C.O. Yigit, "Performance evaluation of IDW, Kriging and multiquadric interpolation methods in producing noise mapping: A case study at the city of Isparta, Turkey", Applied Acoustics, Vol.112, pp. 147-157, 2016. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2016.05.024
27.  W. Wei, T.V. Renterghem, B.D. Coensel, D. Botteldooren, "Dynamic noise mapping: A map-based interpolation between noise measurements with high temporal resolution", Applied acoustics, V.101, pp. 127-140, 2016. [DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2015.08.005
28.  R. Tajik, A. Ghadami, and F. Ghamari, "Noise pollution assessment and its impacts on workers hearing system in the metallic industries, Arak", Zahedan medicine sciences, Vol.10 (4), 2008.
29.  R. Vazirinezhad, A. Esmaeili, A. Abdolrezaei, and S. Behzadi, "Assessment of relationship between noise exposing with decrease hearing", Researcher journal, Vol.12 (6), pp. 491-497, 2007. [DOI:10.1016/j.mppsy.2007.09.007
30.  N. Moasheri, M.R.M. Esmaeilpour, V. Abolhasan nezhad, M. Abbaszadeh, and E. Movahedi, "assessment of noise index in the Birjand old areas", Journal of Birjand Medicine scinces university, Vol.19 (4), pp. 439-447, 2010.
31.  K. Naddafi, M. yousefian, A.R. Mesdaghniya, A.H. Mahvi, and E. Asgari, "Assessment of noise pollution in Zanjan", Journal of Zanjan Medicine scinces university, Vol.16 (62), pp. 85-96, 2007.
32.  P. Nasiri, H. Mehravaran, and R. Ghowsi, "Measurement and modelling of noise level (Leq) and determination of critical places (case study: a pharmacy manufacture)", Journal of environment technology and sciences, Vol.9 (4), pp. 47-56, 2007.
33.  M.M. Rouzbahani, P. Nasiri, and F. Golbabaei, "Noise pollution assessment in Broujerd loom manufactory", Journal of environment technology and sciences, Vol.9 (4), pp. 149-158, 2007.
34.  N. Sabermaash, "Impact of green space in attenuation of noise", Journal of hearing, Vol.7 (1 and 2), pp. 145-150, 1999.
35.  R. Mohammadzadeh, "study of physical planning impact on noise reducing", Journal of human and environment, Vol.8 (2), pp. 21-28, 2010.
36.  S. Fathi, P. Nasiri, M.R.M. Esmaeilpour, R. Moradi, and F. Razaghi, "assessment of noise level in Tehran (region 5)", Journal of environment technology and sciences, Vol.17 (2), pp. 1-8, 2015.
37.  M. Kyani-sadr, P. Nasiri, M.S. sekhavatjoo, and M. Abbaspour, "Noise assessment and management in Khoram Abad", Environment, Vol.50, pp. 83-96, 2009.
38.  S. Fathi, M.R.M. Esmaeilpour, and F. Razzaqi, "comparing noise in the regions 5 and 6 in Tehran", Environmental sciences, Vol.12 (2), pp.111-118, 2014.
39.  E. Karimi, P. Nasiri, M. Abbaspour, and M.R.M. Esmaeilpour, L. Taqavi, "Noise assessment in region 14 Tehran", Human and environment, Vol.23, pp. 1-12, 2012.
40.  M. Hamidi, A. Kavoosi, P. Nasiri, A. Hamedani, S. Kyani, and H.R. Dehqan, "Noise assessment in urban railway of Tehran in 2010", Iran work health, Vol.9(2), pp. 76-81, 2011.
41.  M. Ajza-shokoohi, and E. qaffari, "Impact of aircraft noise on residential areas in Mashhad", first conference of urban services and environment, 2013.
42.  I. Imanpour, "Noise level estimation and management in urban areas (case study: Teran, region 6)", Master dissertation, Environment faculty, University of Tehran, 2013.
43.  H.R. Ranjbar, A.R. qaragozlu, A.R. Vafaeinejad, and H.D. Kluijver, "GIS-based approach for 3D modelling of noise using urban 3D models (case study: Tehran region 3)", Environment, Vol.38(4), pp. 125-140, 2012.
44.  U. Clausen, C. Doll, F. Franklin, G. Franklin, H. Heinrichmeyer, J. Kochsiek, W. Rothengatter, N. Sieber, "Reducing railway noise pollution, Directorate General for Internal Policies", European Parliament, Brussels, 2012.
45.  P. De Vos, "Railway noise. In: Noise Mapping in the EU, Models and Procedures", CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton, Florida, 2012. [DOI:10.1201/b12885-7
46.  ISO 9613-2, Acoustics - Attenuation of sound during propagation outdoors - Part 2: General method of calculation. 1996.
47.  ISO 9613-1, Acoustic - Attenuation of sound during propagation outdoors - part 1: Calculation of the absorption of sound by the atmosphere, 1993.
48.  Iranian statistic center, "General census of house and population", 2011