1.  S.A. Sayedain " Exploration of Oil Seepages (Hydrocarbon) Using Target Detection Algorithms in Hyperspectral Images", M.Sc. Thesis in Civil-Surveying Engineering In Remote sensing, K.N. Toosi University of Technology,Faculty of Geodesy and Geomatics, 2013(Persian).
2.  S. Dehnavi " Beneficiary of Hyperspectral Images in Minerals' Target Detection (Study Area: Mashhad) ", M.Sc. Thesis in Civil-Surveying Engineering In Remote sensing, K.N. Toosi University of Technology,Faculty of Geodesy and Geomatics, 2014(Persian).
3.  Bakker, W. H., etal., 2004. Principles of remote sensing. Internationa Institute for geo-information science and earth observation.
4.  Sabins, F. F. (1999). "Remote sensing for mineral exploration." Ore Geology Reviews 14: 157-183. [DOI:10.1016/S0169-1368(99)00007-4
5.  Gillepsie, A. R., A. B. Kahle and R. E. Walker (1987). "Color enhancement of highly correlated images.II. channel ratio and "chromaticity" transformation techniques." REMOTE SENSING OF ENVIRONMENT 22: 343-365. [DOI:10.1016/0034-4257(87)90088-5
6.  Madani, A. A. and A. A. Emam (2011). "SWIR ASTER band ratios for lithological mapping and mineral exploration: a case study from El Hudi area, southeastern desert, Egypt." Arab Journal of (Saudi Society for) Geosciences 4: 45-52.
7.  Meer, F. D. v. d., H. M. A. v. d. Werff, F. J. A. v. Ruitenbeek, C. A. Hecker, W. H. Bakker, M. F. Noomen, M. v. d. Meijde, E. J. M. Carranza, J. B .d. Smeth and T. Woldai (2012). "Multi- and Hyperspectral geologic remote sensing: A review." International Journal of Applied earth observation and geoinformation-ELSEVIER 14: 112-128.
8.  Zhang, X., M. Pazner and N. Duke (2007). "Lithologic and mineral information extraction for gold exploration using ASTER data in the south Chocolate Mountains (California ".)ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing 62: 271-282. [DOI:10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2007.04.004
9.  Kenea, N. H. and H. Haenisch (1996). "Principal component analyses for lithologic and alterationmappings: Examples from the Red Sea Hills, Sudan." International archive of photogrammetry and Remote sensing 31: 271-275.
10.  Clark, R. N. (1999 ). "Spectroscopy of Rocks and Minerals, and Principles of Spectroscopy " Manual of Remote Sensing 3(Remote Sensing for the Earth Sciences): 3- 58.
11.  Yamaguchi, Y. and C. Naito (2003). "Spectral indices for lithologic discrimination and mapping by using the ASTER SWIR bands." International Journal of Remote Sensing 24(22): 4311-4323. [DOI:10.1080/01431160110070320
12.  Cloutis, E. A. (1996). "Review article Hyperspectral geological remote sensing: Evaluation of analytical techniques." International Journal of Remote Sensing 17: 2215-2242. URL: [DOI:10.1080/01431169608948770
13.  Hunt, G. R. and J. W. Salisbury (1970). "Visible and near infrared spectra of minerals and rocks: I silicate minerals." Modern Geology 1.
14.  Vane, G. and A. F. H. Goetz (1988). "Terrestial Imaging Spectroscopy." REMOTE SENS. ENVIRON. 24: 1-29. [DOI:10.1016/0034-4257(88)90003-X
15.  Chang, C. I., s. Chakravarty, H.-M. Chen and Y.-C. Ouyang (2009). "Spectral derivative feature coding for hyperspectral signature analysis." Pattern recognition 42: 395-408. [DOI:10.1016/j.patcog.2008.07.016
16.  Schowengerdt, R. A. (2007). Remote Sensing: Models and Methods for Image Processing. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Elsevier's Science and Technology, Inc.
17.  Heike Gerighausen, G. Menz and H. Kaufmann3 (2012). "Spatially explicit estimation of clay and organic carbon content in agriculture soils using multi-annual imaging spectroscopy data." Applied and Environmental Soil Science 2012. [DOI:10.1155/2012/868090
18.  Clark, R. N., G. A. Swayze, K. E. Livo, R. F. Kokaly, S. J. Sutley, J. B. Dalton, R. R. McDougal and C. A. Gent (2003). "Imaging spectroscopy: Earth and planetary remote sensing with the USGS Tetracorder and expert systems." J. Geophys. Res. 5: 1-44. [DOI:10.1029/2002JE001847
19.  Meer, F. v. d. (2005). "Indicator kriging applied to absorption band analysis in hyperspectral imagery: a case study from the Rodalquilar epithermal gold mining area, SE spain." International Journal of Applied earth observation 8: 61-72.
20.  Meer, F. V. (1994). "Extraction of mineral absorption features from high- spectral resolution data using non-parametric geostatistical techniques." International Journal of remote sensing 15(11): 2193-2214. [DOI:10.1080/01431169408954238
21.  Manolakis, D. and G. Shaw (2002). "Detection algorithms for Hyperspectral Imaging applications." Signal Processing Magazine, IEEE 19(1): 29-43. [DOI:10.1109/79.974724
22.  Heidena, U., K. Seglb, S. Roessnerb and H. Kaufmannb (2007). "Determination of robust spectral features for identification of urban surface materials in hyperspectral remote sensing data." REMOTE SENS. ENVIRON. [DOI:10.1016/j.rse.2007.04.008
23.  R.N. Clark, G.A. Swayze, R. Wise, K. Eric Livo, T.M. Hoefen, R.F. Kokaly, and S. J. Sutley, "USGS digital spectral library splib06a", U.S. Geological Survey, Digital Data Series 231, 2007. http://speclab.cr.usgs.gov/spectral.lib06.
24.  F. A. Kruse, J.W. Boardman, and J.F. Huntington "Comparison of Airborne Hyperspectral Data and EO-1 Hyperion for Mineral Mapping ", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON GEOSCIENCE AND REMOTE SENSING, 41, 6, 2003. [DOI:10.1109/TGRS.2003.812908
25.  P. Kawishwar," Atmospheric Correction Models for Retrievals of Calibrated Spectral Profiles from Hyperion EO-1 Data", Ph.D Thesis, INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR GEO-INFORMATION SCIENCE AND EARTH OBSERVATION ENSCHEDE, THE NETHERLANDS AND INDIAN INSTITUTE OF REMOTE SENSING, NATIONAL REMOTE SENSING AGENCY (NRSA), DEPARTMENT OF SPACE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, DEHRA DUN, INDIA, 2007.
26.  Sh. Liang, "Quantitative remote sensing of land surfaces", chap12. Vol. 30. John Wiley & Sons Press, 2005.
27.  R. Beck, "EO-1 User Guide," ed. University of Cincinnati, pp. 1-74, 2003.
28.  M.A. Folkman, J. Pearlman, L.B. Liao, and P.J. Jarecke, "EO-1/Hyperion hyperspectral imager design, development, characterization, and calibration," in Second International Asia-Pacific Symposium on Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Environment, and Space, pp. 40-51, 2001. [DOI:10.1117/12.417022
29.  T. Cocks,T., R. Jenssen, A. Stewart, I. Wilson and T. Shields. "The hymaptm airborne hyperspectral sensor: the system, calibration and performance", CSIRO Manufacturing Science and Technology, 1998.
30.  S. Dehnavi, Y. Maghsoudi, M.J. Valadan Zoej and A. Biatani" Fusion of detectors for mapping hydrothermal mineral altercations (Case Study: Gonabad), geosciences scientific quarterly journal, 2015(Persian).
31.  P. Barry, "EO-1/ Hyperion Science Data User's Guide, Level 1_B," TRW Space, Defense & Information Systems, 2001.
32.  A. Mehrmanesh, M.R Sahebi, M.J. Valadan Zoej, M. Soltani and M.Moghri " Discrimination of mineral alterations related to porphyry copper mineralization using Hyperion imagery", geomatics conference, National Cartographic Center, Iran, 2010 (Persian).
33.  http:\eo-1.gsfc.nasa.gov, "EO-1 Technology Validation Extended Mission Questionnaire Background Data and Operation Assumptions ", 2001.
34.  Y.J. Ming, K.Mori and R. Kada. " Application of Remote Sensing Image Data in the Analysis of Land Use Management for Agriculture in Chianan Irrigation Project in Taiwan ", ACRS 2000, Poster Session3, 2000
35.  H. karimi " Evaluation of spectral analysis techniques of remote sensing data in specifying alterations and future goals for metal minerals' sources" M.Sc. Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University, faculty of humanities, 2012(Persian).
36.  H. Li, D. Zhang, Y. Zhang, and Y. Xu, "Research of image preprocessing methods for EO-1 Hyperion hyperspectral data in tidal flat area," in Geoinformatics 2008 and Joint Conference on GIS and Built Environment: Classification of Remote Sensing Images, pp. 71471G-71471G-8, 2008. [DOI:10.1117/12.813253
37.  T. Han, D.G. Goodenough, A. Dyk, and J. Love, " Detection and Correction of Abnormal Pixels in Hyperion Images ", in Proc.IGARSS,vol.III,Toronto,ON, Canada, 2008,pp. 1327-1330, 2002.
38.  B. Datt, T.R. McVicar, T.G. Van Niel, D.L.B. Jupp, and J.S. Pearlman, "Preprocessing EO-1 Hyperion hyperspectral data to support the application of agricultural indexes," Geoscience and Remote Sensing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 41, pp. 1246-1259, 2003. [DOI:10.1109/TGRS.2003.813206
39.  A. Aktaruzzaman, "Simulation and Correction of Spectral Smile Effect and its Influence on Hyperspectral Mapping," MS Thesis, International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation, Enschede, Netherlands, 2008.
40.  D.G.A.D Goodenough, K.O. Niemann, J.S. Pearlman, C. Hao, T. Han, M. Murdoch, and C. West, "Processing Hyperion and ALI for Forest Classification," Geoscience and Remote Sensing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 41, pp. 1321-1331, 2003. [DOI:10.1109/TGRS.2003.813214
41.  C.I. Chang, "Hyperspectral imaging: Techniques for spectral detection and classification", Wiley publication, 2003.
42.  D.Manolakis, D. Marden, and G. A. Shaw,"Hyperspectral Image Processing for Automatic Target Detection Applications", LINCOLN LABORATORY JOURNAL, 14:154-176, 2003.
43.  Ch. Chang, H. Ren, and Sh. Chiang. "Real-time processing algorithms for target detection and classification in hyperspectral imagery" Geoscience and Remote Sensing, IEEE Transactions on 39.4,760-768, 2001. [DOI:10.1109/36.917889
44.  H.R. Goldberg, "A performance characterization of kernel-based algorithms for anomaly detection in hyperspectral imagery." MSc thesis, Faculty of the Graduate School, University of Maryland, 2007.