1.  M. Mirsane, The Introduction of Satellite Remote Sensing in Land Resources.Ministry of Agriculture,Department of Planning and Economy,Office of Statistics and Information Technology, 2011: http://www.maj.ir/portal/File/ShowFile.aspx?ID= 6860d8 de-cdea -4436-a6d6-698c2857df1d. (Persian)
2.  A. Huete, Remote sensing of soil and soil processes, 2004. Translator: M. ehteshami Moeinabadi under the doctor Abdullah Saeedi, Ministry of Industry and Mines, Geological and mineral explorations Organization, the National Geoscience Database, 2007. (Persian)
3.  Al Maliki, A., Bruce, D., & Owens, G. (2012). Capabilities of remote sensing hyperspectral images for the detection of lead contamination: a review. ISPRS annals of the photogrammetry, remote sensing and spatial information sciences. Melbourne, 55. [DOI:10.5194/isprsannals-I-7-55-2012
4.  M. Dayani- J. Mohammadi - M. Naderi /Geostatistical Analysis of Pb, Zn and Cd concentration in soil of Sepahanshahr suburb (south of Esfahan)/ Journal of Water and Soil/ Vol. 23, No. 4, Winter 2009, p. 67-76/ Mashhad Ferdowsi University .(Persian)
5.  Mahmoudi and Naderi. (2011). Usability of satellite data to the IRS-P6LISS-III for contaminated soils. Journal of Remote Sensing and GIS Iran, third year-Third Issue, 60-49. (Persian)
6.  Kooistra, L., Wehrens, R., Leuven, R., & Buydens, L. (2001). Possibilities of visible–near-infrared spectroscopy for the assessment of soil contamination in river floodplains. Analytica Chimica Acta, 446(1), 97-105. [DOI:10.1016/S0003-2670(01)01265-X
7.  J.Clevers, & L. Kooistra, "Assessment of heavy metal contamination in river floodplains by using the red-edge index", Chemical analysis, 2001.
8.  [Nagy, A., & Tamas, J. (2007). Hyperspectral assessment of polluted sites. Paper presented at the MOKKA Conference.
9.   E. Choe, van der F. Meer, van F. Ruitenbeek, van der H. Werff, de B. Smeth, & K-W. Kim, "Mapping of heavy metal pollution in stream sediments using combined geochemistry, field spectroscopy, and hyperspectral remote sensing: A case study of the Rodalquilar mining area, SE Spain", Remote Sensing of Environment, 112(7), 3222-3233, 2008. [DOI:10.1016/j.rse.2008.03.017
10.  A. K. Saghatelyan, L. V. Sahakyan, S. G. Asmaryan, M. V. SAmirkhanyan, & V. S. Muradyan, "Remote Sensing in Eco-Geochemical Assessment of Heavy Metal Pollution of Territories", Paper presented at the Book of proceedings from 5th International Conference EMAN, 2009.
11.  C. M. Pandit, G. M. Filippelli, & L. Li, "Estimation of heavy-metal contamination in soil using reflectance spectroscopy and partial least-squares regression". International Journal of Remote Sensing, 31(15), 4111-4123, 2010. [DOI:10.1080/01431160903229200
12.  JiA, J., SongA, Y., YuanB, X., & YangC, Z. (2010). Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy study of heavy metals in agricultural soils of the Changjiang River Delta, China. Paper presented at the 19th World Congress of Soil Science.
13.  Dana, I. F., & Badea, A. (2011). Studies regarding the use of remote sensing satellite data for the identification of heavy metal pollution in agricultural fields. Annals of DAAAM & Proceedings, 85-87.
14.  Gannouni, S., Rebai, N., & Abdeljaoued, S. (2012). A Spectroscopic approach to assess heavy metals contents of the mine waste of Jalta and Bougrine in the north of Tunisia. Journal of Geographic Information System, 4(3), 242. [DOI:10.4236/jgis.2012.43029
15.  Asmaryan, S. G., Muradyan, V., Sahakyan, L., Saghatelyan, A., & Warner, T. (2014). Development of remote sensing methods for assessing and mapping soil pollution with heavy metals. GlobalSoilMap: Basis of the global spatial soil information system, 429.
16.  Allan H. Treiman, ALTA Reflectance Spectrometer Introduction and Classroom Lesson, Lunar and Planetary Istitute, LPI Cotribution No. 1071, (2000).
17.  ALTA Reflectance Spectrometer, http://www.lpi.usra.edu / spectrometer/ products/, 2011.
18.  A. Ung, L. Wald, T. Ranchin, C. Weber, J. Hirsch, G. Perron, & J. Kleinpeter, "Satellite data for the air pollution mapping over a city–The use of virtual stations", Paper presented at the EARSeL Symposium 2001 "Observing our environment fromspace: new solutions for a new millenium"., 2001.
19.  Nazariean, Zeaiean Firouzabadi, Jangi. (2007). Assess the location and morphology of air quality in Tehran in using GIS and satellite data (RS). Geographical Research, 39 (9). (Persian)
20.  Lansat 8 Image, http://gistech.ir/remote-sensing, 2013. (Persian)
21.  S. Nazari Koodehi, S. Davari, A. Sohrabi Kashani, Z. Delavar Moqaddam, A. Rezaeian, Sh. Shivaee, …, I. Sabet Qadam, " Dispersion modeling gaseous pollutants NOx and SO2 from power plants and Mapping pollution In GIS", First edition, Niroo Research Institute, Department of Environment, 2006. (Persian)
22.  Qazvin, https://fa.wikipedia.org, 2015. (Persian)
23.  OLI image, http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/, 2015.
24.  Dayani, M., Naderi, M., Mohammadi, J (2010). Mapping Concentrations of Pb, Zn and Cd in Soils Using Landsat ETM+ Data in Southern Isfahan. Journal of Water and Soil. Vol. 24, No. 2, May-Jun 2010, p. 286-296. (Persian)
25.  Company Zrazma, Catalog, http://www.zarazma.com/fa. (Persian)
26.  OLI; Conversion DN to Reflectance, http://landsat.usgs.gov/ Landsat8_Using_ Product.php, 2015.
27.  www.m-mirzadeh.blogfa.com(Persian)
28.  http://www.tahlil-amari.com/1212/رگرسیون-در-همخطی-multicolinearity/(Persian)
29.  Johnstone. (2004-2001). Geostatistical Analyst in ArcGIS, ESRI product of the company: Translators: Elham Esma'ilzadeh, Tahereh Nasirzadeh, Tehran, satellite Publications, 2013, First Edition.(Persian)