1.  Memariyan, H., 1995. Engineering Geology and Geotechnic. Iran: Tehran University Press (Persian).
2.  Varnes, D.J., 1978. Landslide Type and Processes. Landslide and Engineering Practice E. B. Eckel(ed), Special Report No. 29, Highway Research Board, 20-47.
3.  Shariat Jafari, M., 1996. Landslide (Foundation and Principles of Slope Stability). Iran: Sazeh Press (Persian).
4.  Lee, S. and Kyungduck, M., 2001. Statistical Analysis of Landslide Susceptibility. Yonging, Korea, Enviromented Geology, No 40, 1095-1113.
5.  Guzzetti, F., Cardinali, M., Relchenbac H., P. and Carrara, A., 2000. Comparing Landslide Maps: A Case Study in the Upper Tiber River Basin. Central Italy, Enviromental Management, 25 (3), 247-263.
6.  Ercanogla, M. and Gokceoglu C., 2002. Assessment of Landslide Susceptibity for a Landslide Prone Area ( North of Yenice, NW Turkey) by Fuzzy Approach. Environmental geology , 41. 720-730.
7.  Van Westen, C.J. and Soeters, R., 1998. GISSIZ. Workshop on GIS in Landslide Hazard Mapping, The Kakani Area (Nepal) 1: Theory. 2, ITC, p. 156.
8.  Afjeh, H., Shataei, S., Rafatniya, N. and Shariat Jafari, M., 1999. Evaluation the Competency of Statistical Information Value and Surface density Methods in Landslide Hazard Zonation of Forested Areas. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 15, No. 6 (Persian).
9.  Shariat Jafari, M. and Ghaumiyan, J., 1999. Evaluated Performance of Bivariate Model of Statistical Analysis in Landslide Hazard Zonation. Journal of Tehran University, 34, 137 – 143 (Persian).
10.  Nick Andish, N., 1999. Investigation Hydro Climate Factors in the Occurrence of Mass Movement in the Middle of Karun Basin. Ph.D. thesis, University of Isfahan (Persian).
11.  Sayarpur, M., 1999. Zonation of Landslide Hazard Potential in the Southern Khalkhal of Ardabil Province. M.Sc. thesis, Tehran University (Persian).
12.  Shirani, K., 2004. Evaluation the Most Important Methods of Landslide Hazard Zonation in Order to Select an Appropriate Method for Semirom Southern Region of Isfahan province. The Ministry of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Research Institute (Persian).
13.  Shirani, K., Ghaumiyan, J. and Mokhtari, A., 2005. Evaluation of Statistical Methods in Bivariate and Multivariate Landslide Hazard Zonation. Journal of Water and Drainage, Soil Conservation and Watershed Management Research Institute (Persian).
14.  Shirani, K., Chavoshi, S. and Ghaumiyan, J., 2006. Evaluation of Methods for Landslide Hazard Zonation in the Upper Padna of Semirom. Journal of Sciences, Isfahan University, 23-35 (Persian).
15.  Varnes, D.J., 1984. Landslide Hazard Zonation a Review of Principle and Practice. United Nation Educational Scientific and Cultural, (UNSSCO) France.
16.  Mapping Organization of Iran, 1995. Aerial Photographs (1:40000). Pishkuh Region of Feridoon Shahr in Isfahan Province (Persian).
17.  Ashgholy Farahani, A., 2001. Evaluation the Risk of Instability Normal Slope in the Roodbar Region Using Fuzzy Theory. M.Sc. thesis Engineering Geology, Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran (Persian).
18.  Saro Lee, Kyungduck M., 2001. Statistical Analysis of Landslide Susceptibility at Yonging, Korea. Environmental Geology, 40, 1095-1113.
19.  Yin, K.J. and Yan T.Z., 1988, Statistical Prediction Model for Slope Instability of Metamorphosed Rocks. Proceedings 5th International Symposium on Landslides, Lausanne, Switserland, 2, 1269-1272.
20.  Ilwis Applications Guide, 1997. Ilwis 2.1 for Windows. International Institute for Aerospace Survey and Earth Science (ITC), Ensched, Netherlands.
21.  Van Westen, C.J., 1998. Geographic Information Systems in Slope Instability Zonation (GISSIZ). Volume I.
22.  Mapping Organization of Iran, 1999. Digital Topographic Map (1:25000). Block 57 (Golpayegan) Evaj sheet, sheet No. 5956 Ш SE (Persian).
23.  Mapping Organization of Iran, 1999. Digital Topographic Map (1:25000). Block 57 (Golpayegan) Farsesh sheet, sheet No. 5956 ІІ SW (Persian).
24.  Mapping Organization of Iran, 1999. Digital Topographic Map (1:25000). Block 67 (Shahre Kord), Chal Cheraneh sheet, sheet No. 5955 ІV NE (Persian).
25.  Mapping Organization of Iran, 1999. Digital Topographic Map (1:25000). Block 67 (Shahre Kord), Bahram Abad sheet, sheet No. 5955 І NW (Persian).
26.  Cornforth, D.H., 2005. Landslides in Practice, john wiley & sons press, 591 pages.