1.  Kaufman, Y.J., et al.,"Potential global fire monitoring from EOS‐MODIS". Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984-2012), 1998. 103(D24): p. 32215-32238. [DOI:10.1029/98JD01644
2.  Giglio, L., et al., "An enhanced contextual fire detection algorithm for MODIS". Remote sensing of environment, 2003. 87(2): p. 273-282. [DOI:10.1016/S0034-4257(03)00184-6
3.  Wang, W., et al.," An improved algorithm for small and cool fire detection using MODIS data: A preliminary study in the southeastern United States". Remote sensing of Environment, 2007. 108(2): p. 163-170. [DOI:10.1016/j.rse.2006.11.009
4.  Movaghati, S., F. Samadzadegan, and A. Azizi, "A comparative study of three algorithms for forest fire detection in Iran". The International Archives of the Photogrammetry. Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. Jul, 2008: p. 3-11.
5.  Ardakani, A.S., Valadan Zoej, M.J., Mansourian, A. and Mohammadzadeh, A., "Spectral analysis of fire to detection and estimate the extent of fire affected areas using satellite imagery". Iranian Remote Sensing and GIS, 2009. 1.
6.  Wang, L., J.J. Qu, and X. Hao, "Forest fire detection using the normalized multi-band drought index (NMDI) with satellite measurements". Agricultural and forest meteorology, 2008. 148(11): p. 1767-1776. [DOI:10.1016/j.agrformet.2008.06.005
7.  Wang, J., et al." A new algorithm for Forest fire smoke detection based on MODIS data in Heilongjiang province". in Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering (RSETE), 2011 International Conference on. 2011. IEEE.
8.  Xie, Y., et al. Smoke plume detecting using MODIS measurements in eastern United States. in EastFIRE Conference Proceedings. 2005.
9.  Byun, Y.G., et al. Evaluation of graph-based analysis for forest fire detections. in Proceedings of world academy of science, engineering and technology. 2005.
10.  Gwet, K.L., The definitive guide to measuring extent of agreement among multiple raters. 2010, Gaithersburg (MD): Advanced Analytics, LLC.