1.  P. Pahlevani, H, Amini Amir Kalaei, and S. Sadeghian, "Extracting Land Digital Model from Lidar Data and Aerial Images and Identifying Urban Buildings and Passages by Present Nerve Network", Journal of Soft Computing and Information Technology",Vol. 2, No. 4, 1394.
2.  S. Sadeghian, A. Aieneh, "Extraction of Vegetation Cover in Urban Areas by Means of Merging of Lidar and Superiority Data", Presented at 22nd Geomatics National Conference, Tehran, Iran, 1394.
3.  A. Benedikttson. and I. Kanellopoulos, "Classification of Multisource and Hyperspectral Data based on Decision Fusion", IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 1367-1377, 1999. [DOI:10.1109/36.763301
4.  M. Turker, and D. Koc-San, "Building Extraction from High-Resolution Optical Space-borne Images using the Integration of Support Vector Machine (SVM) Classification", Hough Transformation and Perceptual Grouping, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geo-information, Vol. 34, pp. 58-69, 2015. [DOI:10.1016/j.jag.2014.06.016
5.  A, Matkan, M. Hejeb, and S, Sadeghian, "Road Extraction from Lidar Data using Support Vector Machine Classification, Phogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing (PE&RS) Journal, Vol. 80, No. 5, pp. 409-422, May 2014.
6.  Z. Azizi, and S. Sadeghian, "Forest Canopy Modeling with LIDAR Data and Digital Aerial Imagery, 2nd International Conference on Sensors and Models in Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (SMPR'13, Tehran, Iran, 2013.
7.  B. Bigdeli, F. Samadzadegan, and P. Reinartz, "A decision Fusion Method Based on Multiple Support Vector Machine System for Fusion of Hyperspectral and LiDAR Data", International Journal of Image and Data Fusion, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 196-20, 2014. [DOI:10.1080/19479832.2014.919964
8.  C.W, Geerling, M. L. abrador-Garcia, J.G.P.W. Clevers, A.M.J. Ragas, and A.J.M. Smits, "Classification of Floodplain Vegetation by Data fusion of Spectral (CASI) and LIDAR Data", International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 28, pp. 4263−4284, 2007. [DOI:10.1080/01431160701241720
9.  M. Voss, and R. Sugumaran, "Seasonal Effect on Tree Species Classification in an Urban Environment using Hyper-spectral Data, LIDAR and an Object-oriented Approach Sensors", Vol. 8, pp. 3020−3036, 2008.
10.  G.W. Geerling, M.J. Vreeken-Buus, P. Jesse, A.M.J. Ragas, and A.J.M. Smits. "Mapping River Floodplain Ecotopes by Segmentation of Spectral (CASI) and Structural (LIDAR)" Remote Sensing Data, River Research and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 7, pp. 795−813, 2009. [DOI:10.1002/rra.1181
11.  J.W. Boardman, and F.A. Kruse, "Automated Spectral Analysis: A geological Example using AVIRIS Data, Northern Grapevine Mountains, Nevada: in Proceedings", 10th Thematic Conference, Geologic Remote Sensing, Vol. 9, No. 12, May 1994, San Antonio, Texas, Chapter I, pp. 407-418, 1994.
12.  A.A. Green, M. Berman, P. Switzer, and M.D. Craig, "A Transformation for Ordering Multispectral Data in Terms of Image Quality with Implications for Noise Removal", IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 65-74, 1988. [DOI:10.1109/36.3001
13.  F. Graybill, Matrices with applications in statistics, 2nd Edition, Wadsworth, Belmont, California. 1983.
14.  V. Vapnik, and A. LERNER, "Pattern Recognition using Generalized Portrait Method", Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 24, pp. 774–780, 1963.
15.  T. Joachims, "Making large-scale SVM learning practical", in B. Sch¨olkopf, C.J.C . Burges, and A.J. Smola, Editors, Advances in Kernel Methods - Support Vector Learning, Cambridge, MA, MIT Press, 1998.
16.  V. Vapnik, Statistical Learning Theory, Wiley, New York, 1998.
17.  B.E Boser, I. Guyon, V. Vapnik, "A Training Algorithm for Optimal Margin Classifiers", Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Workshop on Computational Learning Theory, ACM Press, pp. 144–152, 1992. [DOI:10.1145/130385.130401
18.  C. Cortes, V. Vapnik, "Support Vector Network. Machine Learning", Vol. 20, pp. 273-297, 1995. [DOI:10.1007/BF00994018