1.  H. Ranjbar, A.Azmodeh Ardalan, H.Dehghani,M. Serajiyan and A. Alidoosti, " Facilitate the reactive phase of earthquake disaster management with automatic extraction of buildings based on tissue analysis of satellite images ", Journal of Disaster Management, Vol. 5, PP.5-19, 2014.
2.  M. Zanganeh," Assessment and risk analysis solutions for civil defense and the road network in Alborz province using methods IHWP and SWOT ", Journal of Geographic information, Vol. 98, PP.113-128, 2016.
3.  NC. Balijepalli and O. Oppong, " Measuring Vulnerability of road network considering the exent of serviceability of critical road links in urban areas", Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 39, PP.145-155, 2014.
4.  M. Hosseini, "A Method For The Seismic Vulnerability And Functionality Assessment Of Transportation Systems In Large Cities", Proceedings of the 12th European Contention on Earthquake Engineering, Elsevier Science Ltd., London, 2002.
5.  H. Homayoni, N. Rezaei, R.A. Abbaspor " Local communication network performance evaluation and spatial analysis after the earthquake in terms of civil defense ", Journal of Science and Technology of Civil Defense Vol. 3, PP.151-160, 2011.
6.  P. Tung," Road vulnerability for earthquakes (A case study of Lalitpur, Kathmandu -Nepal)", Mark Brussel Press, Brussel,2004.
7.  M.Taylor, and G. Este, "Transport Network Vulnerability: a Method for Diagnosis of Critical Locations in Transport Infrastructure Systems", Transport Systems Centre, University of South Australia, Australia,2006.
8.  F. Bono, E. Gutiérrez,. "A network-based analysis of the impact of structural damage on urban accessibility following a disaster: the case of the seismically damaged Port Au Prince and Carrefour urban road networks", Journal of Transport Geography, Vol.19, No.3, PP.1443-1455, 2011.
9.  Q. Dalin and Y. Luping, "Vulnerability Analysis of Road Networks", Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology Vol. 12, No. 1, PP.23-41, 2012.
10.  T.Nagae, T. Fujihara and Y.Asakura, "Antiseismic reinforcement strategy for an urban road network", Transportation Research Part A, Vol. 46, No.2, PP.813-827,2012.
11.  J. Lambert, A. Parlak, Q.Zhou, J. Miller and M. Fontaine, " Understanding and managing disaster evacuation on a transportation network", Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 50, PP.645–658, 2013.
12.  M.M. Azizi and M. Homafar, "Identify of seismic damage of Urban pathway", Journal of ART, Vol. 17, No. 3, PP.5-15 , 2012.
13.  M. ahadnejad, SH. Rostaei and M.M. Kamelifar, " Urban street network for seismic vulnerability assessment approach to crisis management Case Study: Region 1 Tabriz ", Journal of Geographic information, Vol. 95, PP.37-50, 2015.
14.  Z. Nezhad Akbari and M. Mojarrad Kahani, " Vulnerability scanning and blocking streets after the earthquake Case Study: Law enforcement centers in Kerman ", Journal of Geography law, Vol. 9, PP.69-92, 2015.
15.  Y. Ebrahimian Ghajari, A.A. Alesheikh, M. Modiri, R. Hasanvi and M. Abbasi " Building the ultimate urban vulnerability modeling using Delphi and AHP in GIS ", Journal of Geographic information, Vol. 91, PP.5-20, 2014.
16.  D.Hidalgo and C. Huizenga, "Implementation of sustainable urban transport in Latin America", Research in Transportation Economics, Vol. 40, No. 1, PP.66-77, 2013.
17.  O.Azari and F. Karimi poor, " Urban routing based model for temporal or spatial data used by the Wide ", Twentieth National Conference on Geomatics,Tehran, 2013.
18.  C. Cheng, Y. Zhou , K. Yue and J. Yang, " Study of SEA Indicators System of Urban Green Electricity Power Based on Fuzzy AHP and DPSIR Model", Journal of town and country planning, Energy Procedia, Vol. 12, No. 3, PP.155-162, 2011.
19.  R.Hasanzadeh, A. Abbasnezhad, A. Alavi and E. Sharifi, " Seismic risk analysis of Kerman with an emphasis on micro-zoning application of GIS in qualifying Tier 2", Journal - of Earth Sciences, Vol. 81, PP.23-30, 2010.
20.  S. Meimandi and A. Kazeminia, " Assessment and zoning of Kerman city vulnerability based on the principles of passive defense Using Delphi and GIS-AHP model ", Journal of town and country planning, Vol. 7, No. 1, PP.119-144 2015.
21.  Gutiérrez, E., Taucer, F. De Groeve, T. Al-Khudhairy, D. H. Zaldivar, J. M.(2005). "Analysis of Worldwide Earthquake Mortality Using Multivariate Demographic and Seismic Data", American J.Epid, Vol.161,No. 12, PP. 1151–1158.
22.  Thanh, P.(2004). "Road vulnerability for earthquakes (A case study of Lalitpur, Kathmandu -Nepal) ", Mark Brussel Press, Brussel.