1.  Wang, Mi, Fen Hu, Jonathan Li, and Jun Pan, "A fast approach to best scanline search of airborne linear pushbroom images," Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing, pp. 1059-1067, 2009. [DOI:10.14358/PERS.75.9.1059
2.  Zhang, Aiwu, Shaoxing Hu, Xiangang Meng, Lingbo Yang, and Hanlun Li, "Toward high altitude airship ground-based boresight calibration of hyperspectral pushbroom imaging sensors," Remote Sensing , pp. 17297-17311, 2015. [DOI:10.3390/rs71215883
3.  Shen, Xiang, Guofeng Wu, Ke Sun, and Qingquan Li. , "A Fast and Robust Scan-Line Search Algorithm for Object-to-Image Projection of AirbornePushbroom Images," Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing, pp. 565-572, 2015. [DOI:10.14358/PERS.81.7.565
4.  Tempelmann, Udo, Anko Börner, Bruce Chaplin, Ludger Hinsken, Borys Mykhalevych, Scott Miller, Utz Recke, Ralf Reulke, and Robert Uebbing, "Photogrammetric software for the LH Systems ADS40 airborne digital sensor," International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing , pp. 552-559, 2000.
5.  Wang, Mi, and Fen Hu, "A fast object-to-image best scanline search algorithm for airborne linear pushbroom image processing," The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 2008.
6.  The Evaluation Of M. Jannati,The Performance Of Rigorous and Interpolative Models in Reconstructing The Epipolar Geometry Of Linear Pushbroom Imagery,Master Thesis ,KNT University of Technology, 2012.
7.  M. J. V. Zoej, Photogrammetric evaluation of space linear array imagery for medium scale topographic mapping,PHD Thesis, University of Glasgow, 1997.
8.  Liu, Jun, and Dong-hong Wang, "Efficient orthoimage generation from ADS40 level 0 products," Journal Of Remote Sensing- Beijing, p. 247, 2007.
9.  Chen, L-C., and J-Y. Rau, "A unified solution for digital terrain model and orthoimage generation from SPOT stereopairs," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, pp. 1243-1252, 1993. [DOI:10.1109/36.317439
10.  Shin, Dongseok, and YoungRan Lee, "Geometric correction of push-broom type high resolution satellite images," ISPRS symposium Technical Commission, pp. 85-89, 1998.
11. Habib, A.F., K.I. Bang, C.J. Kim, and S.W. Shin, "True orthophoto generation from high resolution satellite imagery", Innovations in 3D Geo Information Systems (A. Abdul-Rahman, S. Zlatanova, and V. Coors, editors), Heidelberg, Germany: Springer, pp. 641-656, 2006. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-540-36998-1_49