1.  Panning Assistant, Office of the Information and Communication Technology, Statistical Yearbook of toll and road transport. Tehran, 2012.
2.  K. Narjeh, The international community concerned about road safety. Tehran: Etelaat, 2012.
3.  R. C. Smith, D. L. Harkey, and B. Harris, Implementation of GIS-based highway safety analyses: bridging the gap. Prepared for the Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation, 2001.
4.  H. Sajadi, "Analysis of road accidents in GIS with emphasis on road properties and environment", Msc Thesis, Faculty of Earth Sciences, Department of Remote Sensing and GIS, Shahid Beheshti university, Tehran, 2010.
5.  A. Zayerzadeh, "Analysis of the country's main road network hot spots (North Khorasan important hot spots) ", Msc Thesis, Surveying and Geomatics Engineering, College of Engineering, Tehran University, Tehran, 2006.
6.  E.-H. Choi, Crash factors in intersection-related crashes: An on-scene perspective. U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2010.
7.  H. Salkapuram, "A New Approach to Identify the Expected Crash. Patterns based on Signalized Intersection Size and Analysis of Vehicle Movements", MSc Thesis, University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida, 2006.
8.  M. Goudarzy, "Spatio-temporal clustering of events point on the road network resource allocation", Msc Thesis, Surveying and Geomatics Engineering, College of Engineering, Tehran University, 2013.
9.  C. E. Sabel, S. Kingham, A. Nicholson, and P. Bartie, "Road Traffic Accident Simulation Modelling-A Kernel Estimation Approach", in The 17th Annual Colloquium of the Spatial Information Research Centre University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand, 2005.
10.  T. Duong, "Feature significance for multivariate kernel density estimation", Arianna Cowling, Wand School of Mathematics & Statistics University, New South Wales Sydney, Australia, vol. 52, pp. 4225-4242, 2007.
11.  D.-G. Kim, Y. Lee, S. Washington, and K. Choi, "Modeling crash outcome probabilities at rural intersections: Application of hierarchical binomial logistic models", Accident Analysis & Prevention, vol. 39, pp. 125-134, 2007. [DOI:10.1016/j.aap.2006.06.011
12.  W. R. Association, Road safety manual: recommendations from the World Road Association (PIARC). United States: Route2 Market, 2003.
13.  M. Motamed, "Modeling traffic accidents to improve safety using advanced statistical methods", Msc Thesis, Faculty of Geodesy & Geomatics Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, 2010.
14.  M. Hajihoseeinlou and N. Aslani, "Determine potential risk factor for road traffic offenses by drivers", presented at the International Conference and road traffic accidents, Tehran, 2005.
15.  M. Effati, M. A. Rajabi, F. Hakimpour, and S. Shabani, "Analysis of Spatial Factors Contributing on Concentration of Highway Corridors Crashes Using GIS and Data Mining", Geomatics Science and Technology, vol. 4, pp. 87-102, 2014.
16.  M. Effati, "Predictions accident-prone vehicles uses data mining in Geographic Information System", PhD Thesis, Surveying and Geomatics Engineering, College of Engineering, tehran university, 2015.
17.  M. Salmani, "The Survey of More Important Factors Effecting on Road Accidents and Presenting Some Ways to Increase Them, Case Study: Rural Area of Khor & Beyabanak", Human Geography Research Quarterly, vol. 40, pp. 87-104, 2009.
18.  M. Ghodsinejad, "Design and implementation of a Ontology - based Spatial web service", Msc Thesis, Faculty of Geodesy & Geomatics Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, 2013.
19.  H. Ghodsipour, Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Tehran: Amirkabir University of Technology, 2009.
20.  H. Deng, "Multicriteria analysis with fuzzy pairwise comparisons", International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, vol. 21, pp. 215-231, 1999. [DOI:10.1016/S0888-613X(99)00025-0
21.  A. Kourepazan, Principles of fuzzy set theory and its application in modeling engineering problems of water. tehran: Amirkabir University of Technology, 2009.
22.  S. Önüt, T. Efendigil, and S. Soner Kara, "A combined fuzzy MCDM approach for selecting shopping center site: An example from Istanbul, Turkey", Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 3, pp. 1973-1980, 2010. [DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2009.06.080
23.  H. T. Abdelwahab and M. A. Abdel-Aty, "Development of artificial neural network models to predict driver injury severity in traffic accidents at signalized intersections", Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, vol. 1746, pp. 6-13, 2001. [DOI:10.3141/1746-02
24.  D. A. Griffith, "Spatial-filtering-based contributions to a critique of geographically weighted regression (GWR) ", Environment and planning, vol. 40, p. 2751, 2008. [DOI:10.1068/a38218
25.  T. Steenberghen, T. Dufays, I. Thomas, and B. Flahaut, "Intra-urban location and clustering of road accidents using GIS: a Belgian example", International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 18, pp. 169-181, 2004. [DOI:10.1080/13658810310001629619
26.  L. Anselin, "Local indicators of spatial association—LISA", Geographical analysis, vol. 27, pp. 93-115, 1995. [DOI:10.1111/j.1538-4632.1995.tb00338.x
27.  P. A. Moran, "The interpretation of statistical maps", Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Methodological), vol. 10, pp. 243-251, 1948.
28.  A. Zafari, "Comparison of hot spot conditions in some European countries and Iran," Rahvar Scientific-Promotion Quarterly, vol. 9, pp. 11-30, 2013.